Welcome! You are a seeker, an adventurer, a curious mind thirsty for knowledge and hungry for practices that empower your life and make your journey on this planet interesting, fulfilled and exciting. As part of your journey perhaps you have dabbled in yoga, meditation, spiritual teachings, plant medicines and/or other forms of expanded states, but feel you haven’t gotten too far on your own. As a guide to your process, I would like to work with you in entering, navigating and integrating EXPANDED STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS for your personal growth and study of the nature of reality.
Many of us have gone in search of solutions through various forms of expanded states and we have come back with more questions than answers regarding the nature of reality, what purpose do we serve, and what do we do with what we find during these journey that needs healing and transcendence. Often times we seek expanded states in order to heal these aspects of ourselves, to gain perspective, to find freedom from burdens, but without guidance and integration we often hit a wall in our healing process.
As we work through the challenges and the victories, what emerges is the possibility of growth, happiness and success. Your relationships will improve and as they do, you will have more space to create whatever your next step is: a successful business, a fruitful project, a traveling adventure or a lifestyle change aligned with your values. What you find through practicing expanded states of consciousness becomes more useful to your life than superficial exploration (which is fun too, but wouldn’t you want your experience to serve you beyond a recreational experience?).
The TOOLS I use during our sessions:
- Andean Energy Medicine
- Sacred Plant Wisdom
- Shamanic Journey
- Native Indigenous Practices from South America
- Native American Medicine
- Traditional Hindu and Buddhist Practices and Philosophy
- Therapeutic Massage as Somatic Release (in person sessions)
- Self-massage, herbs, natural remedies and nutritional suggestions for self care
- Body Awareness and Conscious Movement
- Sound and Artistic Expression
- Developing a regular practice with tools that work for your goals
The THEMES we discuss:
- Expanded states of consciousness
- Family dynamics and ancestral lineage exploration
- Relationships and struggles in communication
- Blockages and places of fear, anxiety, and emotional distress
- Relation to the environment, nature, subtle realms
- Somatization of emotions and thoughts in the body
- Establishing healthy types of boundaries
- Ritual and spirituality