The Shamanic Journey is a method of accessing inner wisdom through a meditative state. It is derived from a practice done by the healers, or shamans, of indigenous shamanic cultures. It is performed to gain insight and effect healing, and has been a common practice of many indigenous cultures for thousands of years.
During a Shamanic journey we work with sound to create an expanded state of consciousness and guided meditation to your inner cosmography. The types of questions we address are:
- Who are my spirit guides in the subtle realms?
- What types of power loss do I experience and how can I resolve it?
- As a result of deep trauma, my soul may have become fragmented, how may I experience wholeness again?
- Guidance on spiritual, practical, physical and emotional questions that have not resolved in ordinary states of consciousness
- Access to higher self for spiritual guidance